Operation, Installation,Design & Maintenance:
Own, operate, develop & manage both grid connected & off grid solar installations and engage in generating and selling solar power.
- To operate and maintain the existing PV system and keep the same in good repair.
- To plan, promote and organise an integrated and efficient development of Non-conventional/Renewable sources of Energy in India and abroad including planning, investigation, research, design and preparation of preliminary, feasibility and Detailed Project Reports, Construction of such Power Stations and Project (including consequential environmental protection, afforestation and rehabilitation works), Generation, Transmission and Distribution of Power.
- To carry on the business as manufacturers, exporters, importers, contractors, subcontractor, seller buyer, agent of renewable energy systems like solar, biomass, solidwaste, bye product gases and gases components etc.
- To collaborate with solar energy companies, utilities, and government to attract research grants from state and federal government agencies.
- To network and join hands with the Government of India and the NGOs who promote low cost solar renewable energy.
- If necessary, the Company may form joint ventures or SPV for this purpose either with the other organizations. This will allow revenue-earning opportunities in future.
- To engage in the business of purchasing, selling, importing, exporting, producing (including manufacturing of solar energy related components, fabrication of materials), trading (including trading of electricity), manufacturing or otherwise dealing in all matters relating to the planning and execution of solar power projects, including hybrid power plants and associated transmission facilities and to the operation and maintenance of such power stations and ancillary facilities and to install, operate and manage all necessary plants, establishments and works.
- Mobilization of financial resources through public-private participation in the deployment of renewable energy systems/devices and for augmentation of electricity generation through various renewable energy sources.
Training & Promotion:
- To provide training in installation, operation and maintenance of solar energy equipment.
- To promote integration of solar with conventional & renewable power and set up Installationsacross the country and abroad.
- To initiate research projects with institutions.
- The company has an objective to enter into both domestic as well as international markets.
- To carry on the business of setting up industrial plants, project consultancy, product marketing and management consultants.
- To provide consultancy regarding installations of all types of projects and plant & machinery and business management regarding distribution, marketing and selling and to collect, prepare, distribute, information and statistics relating to any type of business or industry relating to solar systems and solar energy.
- To bring awareness among the people for energy conservation, Manufacturing, assembling& supplyingeco-friendly Solar Street lighting, Home lighting, Solar lantern, Solar cooker, agriculture systems, home power pack systems, garden lightings, solar water pump and may more.
- To promote the concept of alternative renewable energy.
- To contribute to reducing GHG emissions, deforestation and desertification.
- To take up energy access programs for rural and remote areas through solar energy.
- Implement sustainable and integrated rural development programs related to renewal energy technology, agriculture, forestry, land, water and environment based on resource endowments and comparative advantages of the working area.
- Organize sustainable community development and awareness programs.
- Improve living standard of rural people by helping them develop their skill and subsequently by assisting them in implementing income generating activities in close coordination and cooperation with national and international organizations.
- Organize trainings, awareness programs, exploratory and research activities.
- To create awareness among the people of the urgency to use alternative renewable energy and to reflect on issues like Global Warming and Climate Change.
- To empower people to advocate the local governments to avail of the facilities and schemes from the State and Central Governments;
- To meet the minimum energy needs of the people, particularly in the rural areas through implementation of appropriate schemes. Involvement of GramPanchayat, Gram Sabha and local people for implementation and maintenance of various renewable energy schemes/programmes.
- Assisting rural individuals to own solar systems through bank financing.